Terms and conditions for website usage
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- These website are not intended to create any partnership, agency or joint venture between the Provider and the Visitor.
- Visitors are advised to comply with applicable legislation in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled and/or resident and/or present. The Provider does not accept responsibility for any action taken by any authority against any Visitor in connection with their use of the Website.
- Use of the Website is entirely at the Visitors risk. The Website is not a gaming or gambling website. The Provider of the Website does not provide gaming or gambling services, therefore it does not hold or control player funds and it is not involved in any gaming transactions.
- This website not responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that the Visitor or a third party might have suffered as a result of using the Website